Welfare Benefits Service
We offer a Welfare Benefits Service at the office every Tuesday afternoon. This is a free, independent and confidential service with a Welfare Benefits Officer from the Citizens Advice Bureau. This service is by appointment only and you can make an appointment by contacting the offices on 0141 944 8282.
Our Welfare Benefits Service provides a range of services including;
- Benefit checks – to check entitlement to a range of welfare benefits and to ensure you are receiving all benefits you are entitled
- Assistance with claiming benefits
- Applying for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction
- Assistance with pursing appeals
- Applying Universal Credit
- Applying for PIP
If you make an appointment at our offices and cannot attend, please contact us immediately so that your appointment can be given to someone else as these appointments are very sought after.